Tyler lived with us for a few months and worked for Brian. Here is proof that they actually did emerge from the theater on occasion to take 5-minute breaks from Call of Duty. They found productive uses of their time like this:
Merrin visited for a few days in April and I was terrible at taking pictures, but I did manage to get one of Addie and Avery.
They wanted to sleep together so we set them up on a mattress. This is what we found when we went in to check on them:
Here are a bunch of random one's of Taylor:
If you make fun of his pink boppy, he might just hit you with a golf club.
1 comment:
I love the pic of Eva and Addie so much!!! Eva has been missing Addie a lot. Love the swing pictures--it's good to know that even though Tyler will be 22 in a few days he hasn't changed in 15 years....
Post a Comment