Sunday, March 27, 2011

To Compensate For the Previous Post...

Since Brian devoted an entire blog post to a heart attack inducing burger, I figured it was probably time to post some pictures of Taylor.

Taylor Ethan Sharp
8lbs. 6oz.


Brian demonstrates his amazing multitasking abilities.
Addie LOVES Taylor. She always wants to hold him and be around him. She constantly asks if he can sleep in her bed. She's even tried to get him out of bed a couple of times because "he told her he wanted to play." Luckily I've always seen her before she's completely lifted him up.





Addie has hit the phase where I can't get a normal picture of her. Every time the camera comes out, she starts making crazy faces so that's why she looks a little nuts in every picture of her.
And poor little Taylor is slowly going bald. He had a lot of hair when he was born, but little by little he's turning into Mr. Clean.


Mom thinks that he looks like Mr. T in this last photo and sadly, I can totally see it.

4 comments:

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

Cute! I love the picture of them in bed. They both have the same look--it says "please leave us alone so we can stop putting on a show for you and have some fun." Awesome that Addie is in the face-making stage. Eva is kind of starting to pull out of that one, but it's really made picture taking a joy.

Swaner Family said...

Cuteness!Little Taylor really has lost a bunch of hair. I can't believe it! Addie is adorable!

Scott said...

I feel inspired by those multitasking abilities.

JaMie said...

Taylor is so dang cute! And I can not get over that picture of Taylor and Brian!! Ha ha love it.