I believe that this pictures clearly depicts the result of our discovery.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Finally Something Worth Blogging About
It has been a while since our family has had something to write about that we would find important enough to remember for the rest of our lives. This weekend we had two of our friends over for a barbecue and we discovered the food of which the gods feast. It was clear to us that we invented something so divine because as soon as we created this marvelous miracle it was instantly translated by the gods for their own pleasure. It was truly a treat to the sight, smell, and taste. I proudly introduce to you "THE SCEBB" (GRILLED SAUSAGE, CHICKEN, FRIED EGG, BACON, AND 100% 1/3lb ANGUS BEEF PATTY w/ CHEESE) 

I believe that this pictures clearly depicts the result of our discovery.
I believe that this pictures clearly depicts the result of our discovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just want to know if someone actually FINISHED the scebb. Maybe Crissy could have, but it's pretty huge, so I'm not even sure if she could have put that down.
Post a Comment