Thursday, December 2, 2010

Minute to Win It

For Brian's birthday, we played Minute to Win It. I forgot to even get the camera out until half-way through and then we weren't too good at getting many pictures. There were 12 different challenges and we definitely saw some awesome talent emerging from everyone.

Chocolate Unicorn - Adrienne had to balance 7 ding dongs on her forehead


Bobby's try
We had to bring M&M's up to our mouths using string and pencils and then try to eat them



The first video is Adrienne shaking 8 ping pong balls out of the Kleenex box. The next three are some of the guys trying to pick up paper bags of varying heights with only their mouths. We somehow made it through the night without a single pic or video of Cheri or Jerrica, but any time you need someone who's amazing at picking up cotton balls with their nose (which had Vaseline on it), Cheri's your person and Jerrica can scoot around on a rug through an obstacle course of toilet paper rolls shockingly well.




This is Addie on Thanksgiving. I had on an apron and she came out wearing her Home Depot apron that she wears when she and Brian go there to build stuff.

As for me, the doctor thinks I should be induced about a week early since Addie was big and he thinks this one will be big. We're doing an ultrasound on Tuesday to see. I'd rather not be induced just because the baby's a little big so I'm really hoping he decides to come early on his own, but whatever happens, we can't wait to finally meet our little guy.

2 comments:

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am that I didn't get to go to the Minute to Win it party! I may have to throw one here. I love Addie's apron. Eva and Sophie always want to wear mine, and it doesn't work out so well. Also, why no videos of YOU competing my love? There must be a challenge where a pregnant belly would be an advantage?

SheL said...

Those pictures are awesome. You guys are so funny =) I can't believe I didn't know that you are pregnant but CONGRATS!! That is awesome. Good luck with everything.