This summer Addie's decided that life is much better when all you wear is underwear. Every time she's left alone for more than 2 seconds, she's taken her clothes off. In 75% of the pictures I have, she bears a striking resemblance to Mogli from The Jungle Book so this picture is actually one of the more modest one's we have:
She's been begging for a princess suitcase for months now. I thought it would just be a passing whim, but it's stuck so she finally got one. She puts all of her toys that she can into it and rolls it along EVERYWHERE. She gets mad when I won't let her take it in stores, she sleeps with it beside her bed, and it's always right next to her when she's using the toilet.
She got these building blocks for her birthday and I'm pretty sure Brian is more entertained with them than she is (and she likes them quite a bit!).
Inspired by X-Men, Brian built her this:
She got some hair clips from Jonathan and Jerrica so she fixed her own hair for a couple of days. BEAUTIFUL!
Ok so I have a lot to comment on about this post...bear with me! First of all Addie is just a darling little girl. The elephant pancake is amazing - mad props. Taylor looks like the happiest little baby-lucky! Addie's birthday cake is really cute. Did you make it? Good job if you did. The suitcase situation is hilarious, especially while going to the bathroom! And the blocks do look pretty amazing. Who wouldn't have fun with them!
I'm glad to know mowgli lives at your house as well. I'm amazed at how every expression on Addie's face looks just like you... I remember them well from our childhood. I know EXACTLY what she's thinking in every picture because I can remember the meanings behind your happy little expressions. Taylor has grown up SO much. I actually didn't recognize him at first.
2 comments:
Ok so I have a lot to comment on about this post...bear with me! First of all Addie is just a darling little girl. The elephant pancake is amazing - mad props. Taylor looks like the happiest little baby-lucky! Addie's birthday cake is really cute. Did you make it? Good job if you did. The suitcase situation is hilarious, especially while going to the bathroom! And the blocks do look pretty amazing. Who wouldn't have fun with them!
I'm glad to know mowgli lives at your house as well. I'm amazed at how every expression on Addie's face looks just like you... I remember them well from our childhood. I know EXACTLY what she's thinking in every picture because I can remember the meanings behind your happy little expressions. Taylor has grown up SO much. I actually didn't recognize him at first.
Post a Comment