Thursday, February 25, 2010

A nice, balmy, snowless, warm Tennessee winter...


Have you ever seen a pool look so inviting?



This was after an ice storm in January. A couple of the big trees in our backyard fell over from the weight of the ice.
Addison HATED the snow. She was happy to stand back and watch everyone else play in it.


It's actually been a lot of fun having crazy weather. Everything shuts down here for even the smallest amount of snow. Plus, after seeing the crazy weather they're having in Maryland this year, this looks pathetic in comparison.

Here are a few more random pics from the last month or so. The last 3 are of her new favorite hobby, watching Barney. She cries when we shut it off and "Barney" is the first thing she says when she wakes up.

4 comments:

SandyKay said...

Addison is getting so big! And so adorable (although she's always been THAT). I love your ice pics. I think Addison wants to come to Texas where it's nice and warm. We'll leave a crib out for her. And might I suggest The Wonder Pets. They're so much cooler than Barney. (Thanks to Alana for first introducing Ava....)

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

Love the pics... They're super cute. If only Eva loved a TV show enough to care that much. After 2 or 3 minutes she's ready to empty the silverware drawer or throw the books off the shelf.

Swaner Family said...

She is getting so big! And so dang cute I might add! I can't believe the ice storm you guys had. I have never seen that. Kind of cool looking. I'm hoping to keep my kids away from Barney :)

Unknown said...

Such fun pics! I love the one with the Crissy and Addy.