Monday, February 1, 2010

I've been telling people that I'd post some pics of the house for a few months now and somehow I've never gotten around to doing it. So finally (after living here for 4 months), here are some pictures of the inside of the house. Thankfully Cheri (who I understand from the previous post is beautiful, loving, gracious, and an incredible cook) added a post showing the outside of the house of few months ago. I'm only showing pics of the family room and kitchen since those are the only rooms that we've finished.

BEFORE:




























AFTER:





















BEFORE:














AFTER:











































4 comments:

Swaner Family said...

So can I come live at your house? I love it! And you have a pool!?! Lucky! So yeah...we haven't talked for ages. I'm jealous that you and Jamie get to get together all the time and hang out. Ahh. But let's talk soon. Miss ya!

JaMie said...

Finally! We get some pictures! It doesn't look like you have been busy at all:) HOLLY FREAK! IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! Is that a pool in the back? So fun!!! Love you guys!!

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

Love the house... it looks so warm and homey. I guess I'll have to come visit. See you in A COUPLE WEEKS!! Love ya!

PS... you'll have to decipher for yourselves if this comment was aimed at Crissy or Brian....

Cheri said...

I forgot already how 'country' that kitchen looked. You guys did an awesome job! And thanks for the amazing compliments -- you guys are the best! (keep them coming) =)