Monday, October 19, 2009

Our New House!


We're so excited to be living in our very own brand new house! After many many home showings, we settled on this beauty. And we couldn't have done it without the gracious and loving help from my brother Craig and his beautiful wife Cheri. They went above and beyond by letting us live with them for a month and half, making incredible meals for us, and making sure we felt right at home from the beginning! We can't say enough about their awesome family. Thanks Craig and Cheri -- you guys are the BEST!
(This post may or may not have been written by Brian. But leaving someone else's computer logged onto your Google account can yield unpredictable results!)

3 comments:

SheL said...

Congratulations you guys!!! The house is gorgeous! We are so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside =)

Swaner Family said...

OMG!!! I can't even begin to explain how excited /jealous I am. Probably more jealous, but whatever. So happy for you guys!

JaMie said...

Oh My Heck it is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!!