Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Addition to the Family

Well it's been while since I have posted anything on our family blog and i could not pass up such a monumental occasion for our family. Last November I gave birth to beautiful Redhead. After 1 year and 2 months of pushing, I had Honda or as we call her CBR 600, that was born at 756 pounds and 56 inches.
Now being a full fledged family man, i found it my responsibility to help my friend Bobby on the joys of familyhood.

OK for those of you who do not get it yet, i really bought a motorcycle, but it was only for medicinal reasons. I have a disease called psoriasis that requires me to get sun. Unfortunately, my face does not need the sun so I'm required to sun bath without burning my face. So...I think you know where I'm going with this, i bought the helmet for the protection from the sun that just happen to come with a motorcycle attached to it. THE END

1 comment:

SandyKay said...

I hope you're going to let Mom curl up with her newest grandchild and bond.