This beats the garbage bag batman costume, and maybe even when you were a super heroe running across campus at BYU Idaho in tights with your underwear showing. We heard Crissy's laughter in the background, but wondered about Addison's reaction to her Daddy.
I would make fun of you -- but that's seriously a cool costume! I'm impressed. When you guys move to Memphis, you can be in charge of my kids' costumes.
2 comments:
This beats the garbage bag batman costume, and maybe even when you were a super heroe running across campus at BYU Idaho in tights with your underwear showing. We heard Crissy's laughter in the background, but wondered about Addison's reaction to her Daddy.
I would make fun of you -- but that's seriously a cool costume! I'm impressed. When you guys move to Memphis, you can be in charge of my kids' costumes.
Post a Comment