Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bobby And Adrienne Visit the Sharps

Last week we had the chance to spend the week with Bobby and Adrienne. We had a blast with them. I don't know if they would say the same, but it was nice having some Arkansan Blood in Maryland. We had a blast squeezing in as much of D.C/Baltimore/East Coast as we could and of course still had time to eat out at every opportunity.

Bobby and Adrienne saw the sights of D.C.
Because of my connections i took the family and friends to my backyard playground.

Professional players you might be asking yourself. No just mentors of an amazing game.
On one of our days we went to Mount Vernon. I would have to say besides the good company the most memorable experience was when sercurity escorted my chewing gum out of my mouth into the trashcan.Like father, like daughter. I feel your pain Addison. I too know what it is like to be on a family vacation when all you can think about is how tired and soar you legs are, and all you desperately want is someone to pick you up and carry you.

This is world's largest human jaw...or wait, i don't know but it was a place where you can take pictures at the National Aquarium.I know to Addison what it is like to think you need something so bad when you see it, it hurts. But now looking at the picture can you really justify this purchase at the National Aquarium?The last night we had the chance to play games with B & A. Let me report the scoring of the Guesstures game with this simple, easy to read chart.

1 comment:

Bobby and Adrienne Lorimer said...

"and George Washington hung his key right over SIR YOU NEED TO DISPOSE OF THAT GUM IMMEDIATELY! WE DO NOT ALLOW THAT HERE. in between the two door frames."