Saturday, October 23, 2010

Summer Time

This post is just a little late in coming. We wanted a blog so we would have a family journal so I want to go ahead and post a few of the pics from this summer. Here are some of the highlights:

swimming with family







picking blackberries

Because of the increasing popularity of the Twilight series, I figured this picture was appropriate:



When Addie falls asleep in her car seat, there's no waking her up so this was Brian's solution:


One day Addie and I were at Target and I bought her Tic Tacs so Brian told me that I give in to her too much and buy her things. That weekend he took Addie to Target and ended up coming home with a pink baseball helmet. She'll definitely get a ton of use out of that.


This was Brian trying to prove to me that she would use it a lot (watching a Redbirds game):


This is how sweaty her head was after she finally took the helmet off:




We went to Montana and Idaho for the majority of August:

We spent a few days on the Salmon River:




playing hillbilly horseshoes with Grandma and Papa:






She decided that she wanted corn, and only corn, for every meal while we were in Montana. After we got home, she tried to boycott all other food.


3 comments:

SheL said...

I can't believe how big Addie is! She is so cute =) I love the carseat "bed" lol. Loag won't transfer anymore either so we'll have to try it!

Swaner Family said...

Fun! How's my prego friend? I'm still jealous of your pool. Not fair! Oh and in Brandon's family hillbilly horseshoes is called horse balls. It's more appropriate. You really should think about calling it that as well. Love you guys!

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

Very cute... I wished we lived closer so that Eva, Addie and Sophie could hang out more often! Love the pictures of Addie in the pink helmet. The difference is that pink baseball helmets are necessary, and tic tacs are not. Stop being such a softie and giving in to her and buying useless items.