Sunday, April 12, 2009

Crissy Wins The Race!!!!

That's right. Winner! Of all the girls in the race to marry Brian Sharp, Crissy won. Beat them all, but this is not the race to which I'm referring too. On March 14th Crissy ran in the St. Patricks Day 5k in Denton, Maryland. After nearly missing the start of the race due to my emergency craving for a Deluxe Big Breakfast from McDonalds, with a substitute of sausage for ham (of course), Crissy was the overall female winner of the race. She ran her 5k in just under 22 minutes. She has also ran in 2 other race in which she has placed in her division and is currently training for a half marathon in June.This i my little racer waiting to use the restroom. A public restroom. I'm so proud of her.

And the race is off! The bald headed guy two heads behind Crissy is Dave. My friend. He natural facial expression looks like he wants to hurt people, but he is really a nice guy. Unless you are a member of a terrorists group than he would not be nice. He would probably kill you. He's in the Marines.
This is Crissy's "Overall Female Wiener" trophy. She thinks it says winner but i think it was a typo.

Through rough economic times i have been forced to look for secondary means of income. As we have seen results from Crissy's races, it has come to my attention that the only explanation for her success would have to be from her trainer. This is why i have decided to get back in shape and become a personal trainer. Nah! I'll just keep waiting on my wife to make me rich.

3 comments:

SandyKay said...

Go Crissy! Brian, you're creepy.

Scott said...

Are those my shorts?! I was looking for them for a race I did a few weeks ago. Luckily I still had my silk tank top to wear.

Jane Kay said...

Scott - you are making me nervous.

Brian - in your exercise gear - ie. the sweat band, you look a lot like Addie.