Sunday, January 11, 2009

These are the most Amazing Waffles EVER!

I want to make sure i don't lose this recipe so I'm stashing it on my blog.

(They are so good i made them for breakfast and dinner in the same Sunday)

Ingredients

Directions


  1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
  2. Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
  3. Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
  4. Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
  5. Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
  6. Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.

7 comments:

Bobby and Adrienne Lorimer said...

What is a teaspo, and how do I get one?

Brian said...

thanks bobby or adrienne for pointing out my typo before my wife could get the chance to check my blog.

SandyKay said...

And while the Lorimers are correcting spelling errors, they might point out "Adrian's" spelling on your friends' links.. :)

I'm going to try your waffles this week. We eat breakfast for dinner at least once a week. YUM.

Cheri said...

DELICIOUS! We made these for dinner last night, thank you, and we all loved them. Keep sharin the recipies!

JaMie said...

Hey I found you! OMG I love the post about "come live by us" I am for real scared about Philly but it can't be worse than Baltimore? Right:)

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

Alright, Sharp Blogger, it has been FIVE WEEKS since your last blog. The waffles are, in fact, the best waffles ever, but a blog about waffles is only good for so long. Put something new up!!!

Jane Kay said...

Did I hear you volunteer for making these famous waffles at our family vacation? I think so!