Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun Sundays

So I was this past weekend I was stuck at home with a cold. Since we teach primary i decided to stay home to better protect my primary students from infection. This created for a nice long relaxing Sunday. All those who know me would agree that I can only relax for a good...let's say 3, maybe 4 minutes before I'm ready to be entertained. After reading and listening to a couple conference talks i turned to drastic measures for entertainment while keeping the sabbath (of course).

Let's face it, stuffing your clothes full of pillow and acting like a ninja...always entertaining.

\



1 comment:

SandyKay said...

I really can't believe that no one has commented on these videos yet. Ava and I have been watching them over and over, and I am cracking up. It reminds me of coming home from my first TaeKwonDo class, and I stuffed myself with pillows and then Scott beat me up. I was trying to fight fair, but you know Scott....

It's a little disturbing, because you almost DO look like you gained 150 pounds.

ANd Ava has something to say:
88ii8igbho9hbo o890-=-098777654353523443241423