Blogging. What a Dillema. I sit here at my computer facing a major milestone in my life. I'm beginning my blog. "Why now, Brian!", you may ask yourself. Well, let me explain.
Throughout my life i have been able to witness many fads enter and quickly exit our social existance. Below is a list of just a couple potential great ideas that i have seen fizzled out.
13) Enron
12) Pogs
11) Beanie Babies
10) Pet Rocks
9) Big Hair
8) Moustaches
7) Overalls
6) "Baby on Board" signs
5) Highlights for men (or just straight purple for that matter)
4) Lava Lamps
3) Reebok Pumps
2) Virtual Pets (I still love you rex. RIP)
1) Magic The Gathering
Due to consistent disappointment i have decided to strongly evaluate any more decistions i make from here on out. After 9 years since the first blog was created by Jorn Barger(thank you wikipedia), I have come to believe that "Blogging" will be around for many years to come and not bring dissapointment into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment